Poll Shows Overwhelming Support for Paid Leave in Vermont
With the kick off of the legislative session last week the Vermont Paid Leave Coalition hit the ground running. With overwhelming support from the House, we are turning our attention to supporting the Senate, asking them to take up H. 66.
Yesterday, AARP released a new poll that confirms something we’ve known all along: Vermonters overwhelmingly support paid leave.
Read the full report here: VT Paid Leave Fact Sheet
Who is the Vermont Paid Leave Coalition?
A community of over 80 businesses, non-profits, and everyday Vermonters who see an opportunity for change. The Vermont Commission on Women is on the Vermont Paid Leave Coalition. Together, we’re advocating for the strong paid family and leave program Vermonters need.
Stay tuned in through VCW's social media for updates in 2024, or follow the efforts of the Vermont Paid Leave Coalition's social media directly.
- Instagram | Vermont Commission on Women
- Facebook | Vermont Commission on Women
- Instagram | VT Paid Leave Coalition
- Facebook | VT Paid Leave Coalition
Resources and articles to explore:
- Paid Leave Would Help My Daughter Help Me by Sophie Quest | VT Digger
- Vermonters can’t wait for paid leave by Logan Snow | VTDigger
- Take Action: Tell Your Paid Leave Story
- Take Action: Let VT lawmakers know how you feel
- Take Action: "Vermonters Cannot Afford To Wait For Paid Leave"
- VT Paid Leave Coalition
- H.66 Bill Status